Monday, October 31, 2011

Do Not forget to Tune in

Rob will be dancing the Tango this week
(Which is Halloween week) with partner Cheryl Burke.

Cheryl stated the following:

I never thought we'd make it this far, but Rob has really proved to everybody that he's a contender and he knows how to dance. He's really working hard, and he's really into it now. The finals could be really hard to get into. That third spot is still up in the air. It could be anyone. Right now it's like every little thing counts.
Rob is definitely the partner I get along with the most. We just have a lot of fun. There's not one day that goes by that he doesn't make me laugh and smile. Normally at this point, you're tired of each other, but Rob and I never feel that way. We have a great chemistry. We respect each other. We know to have fun with the process.
At the end of the day, it's hard not to have tension. Sometimes we'll bicker as normal people do when they work together for so many hours a day, everyday. But I'm really rooting for him and he trusts me, and we have each other's backs.

No comments:

Post a Comment