Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Those Girls Really Knows How To Dress In September

Kourtney and Kim are both in New York filming KKTNY. Khloe stayed in LA with her beloved husband. But I'm sharing with you my favorite outfits that they all wore in SEPTEMBER <3

Kourtney: I GOTTA love kourtney's clutch. Thank God I found a similar leopard
Clutch in MANGO. She is wearing the Kardashian Kollection Jumpsuit and paired it with
some amazing pointy shoes. Gotta love her outfit.

Khloe: Khloe worked it also. The majority of her outfit is from Kardashian Kollection at Sears.
I love how she paired her black outift with that outstanding Leopard Blazer.
Got to say, that they all love Leopard print.

Kim: Kim can work it also. Her outfit is from the Kardashian Kollection and she paired it with
those outstanding Christian Louboutin Lady Daffodile Pumps. Those pump rocked the outfit
in my opinion. Her nail color also add a pop of color into her outfit.


Absolute Favorite Of the Month. Those are some KILLING 10-inch Heels.
They are from Thierry Mugler and her dress is from Oriett Domenech which
is a new designer. Oh Lord, this girl can dress.


Loving the Hair do. Stylish.

Can I say, I'm LOOOOVVVINNGGG THIS?
Oh yes i can. The top is just my favorite 7 I love how she
paired it some Cool big earrings. Not to much! Just perfect

Sexy and Classy. That's how a woman should look.
You got it KIM

Gorgeous.


There are ALLL my favorite. But my most favorite outift is Kourtney's. How beautifull
and stylish does she looks? Loving the lace Top of course.


This month I think, Kim rocked it the most. There's why she is on all my favorites. Looking forward to find similar items to look as gorgeous. You rock Kim


No comments:

Post a Comment